American Cancer Society, American Hauntings, Apparitions, Gardner Massachusetts, Gardner Victorian, Ghost, ghost experiences, haunted, Haunted Massachusetts, Haunted places, Haunted Victorian, hauntings, Investigators, life after death, Mansion, Massachusetts, Missy Bell, New England, October, Paranormal, Paranormal Activity, Paranormal Investigations, Relay for Life, S.K. Pierce Haunted Victorian Mansion, Spirit Sleepers, Spirit Sleepers Paranormal Investigators, Victorian
Last night was amazing! What better thing to do on a creepy October night with a full moon and an eclipse than to visit a haunted mansion?
My husband and I were accompanied by one of my best friends and two of her children while we visited a certified haunted location last night. I have written a great deal about the S.K. Pierce Haunted Victorian Mansion on this blog site and I have been pulled toward the location many times. Tonight was my first look inside.
I must say that the Spirit Sleepers Paranormal Investigators Psychic Faire was a life-changing event in so many ways, to say the least. I don’t want to share too much in this post, instead just give you an overview of what you can expect to see here over the next week on this blog site.
I hope to return tomorrow night to the Victorian. They are hosting a Flash Light Tour fundraising event for The Relay For Life and I’d like to support it. That’s the only reason I am not posting yet about my experiences. I am sure I will have more tomorrow if I go and I want to wait to post it all together.
Let me just give you a closer look into what I’ll be bringing you over the next few days:
- A walk through of the experiences of the paranormal activity my group and I had during the tour of the Haunted Victorian.
- A few pictures of the inside of the Victorian. The furniture and woodworking in the house are incredible.
- YES! I think I captured a spirit when taking a picture of a mirror in the dark. I will share it for your opinion.
- My life-altering, first ever Tarot reading by a sweet, lovely and talented Witch from Salem. (This you won’t want to miss. I caught the entire session on audio tape so I can review and report it accurately, which I have not listened to yet. And yes, I’m an open book so I don’t mind sharing.) Some of the subjects she touched on that I will share are, “My Purpose,” “The Several Reasons For My Paranormal Experiences Since I was 13,” “A Few Things About My Children,” “How this information affected me” and a few other topics.
- Info about my palm reading that I recorded.
- Results from my husband’s first ever Tarot reading, also caught on tape, including information on “Upcoming Winter Weather,” “Finances,” “His Special Gift,” “The Light of His Life,” “Work Issues,” “A Prediction” and many other things.
- I will also share with you experiences that my best friend and her children had while they were there, if they don’t mind. (Fascinating.)
None of us left the mansion without an experience. I can’t wait to share it all! Follow this blog if you’d like to hear more.
If you would like to visit the mansion tomorrow night on 4 West Broadway on Gardner and bring your flashlight between 4-8 for a $10 tour. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.
Thank you for stopping by today! Also check out my other blog, The Peace And Happiness Project ~ Missy Bell.